Marketing your business is vital to its continuing success. You may have read up on it, been on courses or worked with a marketing expert to put your marketing plan in place. But guess what? The marketing plan needs work to put it in place and that takes up time.
One of the reason for us setting up Red Kite Services because from our own experience in retail we knew what to do, just didn’t have the time to do it. By working with us we can keep your marketing on track whilst you are busy doing the work and converting leads into business.
We can assist you in getting new leads through tele-marketing, social media campaigns and updates to your websites.
We can help you keep in touch with existing clients and let them know about the services you offer through mailshots, events and presentations.
We can provide marketing support in the following areas:
- copy-writing for blogs and websites
- SEO descriptions
- social media campaigns (twitter, facebook and pinterest)
- newsletter writing and editing,
- Designing newsletter templates
- preparing presentations,
- website updates,
- event support,
- seminar organisation.
Here are just some examples of the marketing support we offer.
- Blog writing and SEO descriptions for The Card Gallery
- Designing newsletter templates for Yorkshire Courses for Lawyers and Lyndon Associates
- Newsletter writing and editing for Stillingfleet Lodge Gardens
- Social Media for Night Owls Discos, The Wedding Industry Network, Blake House and Wedding Business Success
- Project Management for Fashion City York
Read more about the marketing support we offer in these case studies.